Saturday, June 15, 2013

Colorado Trip

To celebrate my cousin Susan and David's wedding, Kevin and I travelled to Colorado for the first weekend in June.  (Both sets of grandparents very graciously watched the kids while we were away. THANK YOU a million times over for that!)
We spent Friday and Saturday in Aspen and Snowmass with my parents, my sister and her husband, and my brother and his wife.  It was the first time the 8 of us got to spend a weekend together sans children!

Hiking by the Maroon Bells


 

The rehearsal dinner was a western theme at the top of a mountain reached only by gondola. How cool is that!?!


 
Views from the gondola

View from the top

The Wood family!

 The bride Susan and her beautiful sisters
 

 The parents of the bride - Aunt Liz and Uncle Jim

 
The wedding!





 Beautiful bride and handsome groom


 

No comments: