Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A bad case of the naughties

Caroline has definitely had her two year old moments now and again, especially when tired. But this past few days, she has been downright terrible. We have never had a problem with her hitting people, but all of a sudden, she is constantly hitting her brother, and sometimes me or Kevin. She is acting disobedient and defiant on and off all day. We went to the park today. When asked to go get her bucket and shovel because it was time to go home , she threw them instead - not once but three times. When asked to stay on the grass while I put Clayton in the car, she walked in the parking lot without a hand (which she KNOWS not to do.). Then when I brought her back to the grass, she ran away down the grassy field, fussing all the way. I punished her ahd she proceeded to wail from her car seat “Woe is me! Woe is me!” over and over, all the way home. (Where she got that phrase and knew the context in which to use it, I’ll never know.) Let's hope she gets out of this little naughty funk quickly! Ugh!

No comments: