Tuesday, October 03, 2006

OK - I just learned how to do links on this site where a new window opens up. So, I thought I would post some of my favorite baby things. I took some exercise stroller classes with a group called StrollerStrides . It's this great group where moms get together with their babies and exercise via fast walks/jogs with their baby in the stroller (with weights and ab work in between). Unfortunately, the class is held right during Caroline's nap time, so we haven't gone as much as I would have liked.

We love Caroline's Bumbo Seat . It's a rubber chair that infants can sit in before they really know how to sit on their own. It's what we use to feed Caroline since she's still too little for her high chair. It's great for feeding her her baby food and it wipes up really easily!

Do you love People magazine? Do you love seeing the "stars" and their children? Well, I've got a website for you. My friend Sarah (who introduced me to baby blogs in the first place!) has this link on her blog. It is definitely a guilty pleasure. Celebrity Baby Blog It is a fun site.
I mean, how cute are the pictures and comments from Chris O'Donnell...
Chris O'Donnell

No comments: