Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Florida, here we come...

We are so fortunate and were able to take a family trip to FLORIDA!!!!!  We spent most of the week on beautiful Siesta Key, and had one day at DisneyWorld. 
The day before we left, I made Mickey Mouse pancakes to get ready...
 Magic Kingdom, here we come!
 The Dumbo ride was one of the kids' favorites.


 It's a Small World was one of my favorites! I still remember it from 25 years ago when I went to Disneyworld!
 "Peter Pan" was another huge favorite with the whole family.  We got to "fly"!

 Running around Tom Sawyer island.  (I guess we need to check out a Children's version of Tom Sawyer now since the kids have never heard of him!)

 Woody!




 Meeting Mickey Mouse!

 Meeting Cinderella...one of the main reasons I wanted to go to Disneyworld now, before Caroline is totally over the princess stage.




 Cinderella's castle all aglow...
The kids were at the perfect age to really enjoy Disneyworld. They were all tall enough and old enough to go on all the rides together and really take it all in.
 
Thank you Disneyworld. We had a truly magical time!
 

No comments: