Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a fantastic Mother's day this year.  In fact, it turned into a whole mother's week!  I got to go to a Lake Forest Showhouse with my mom and sister. It was a beautiful mansion right on Lake Michigan with its own private beach.  It was, to say the least, stunning!  Then I got to attend the Winnetka Rummage sale the next morning (a personal favorite of mine!) 
On Saturday, my friend Annette and I took our daughters to see Alice in WOnderland at the Lincolnshire Marriott.  Such fun!

 
On Sunday morning, the kids surprised me with presents, cards and a mother's day poster.




Sunday night, Kevin treated us to Mother's Day dinner at The Grille in Lake Forest.



And here is a throwback to my mom as a young mom.  Happy Mother's Day Mom! 
 
 
 

No comments: