Saturday, October 17, 2009

Girly-Girl

In case you haven't already noticed, Caroline is my little girly-girl. (And am I secretly, or actually not-so-secretly thrilled by this? YES!)

Every single day, she insists on either wearing a ballet leotard and tutu, or her Cinderella dress. In fact, it's difficult to keep the kid in regular clothes! I'll get her dressed in the morning and she'll disappear a few minutes later, only to return clad in princess gear.

Before bed last night, she told me how she was excited to dream about Cinderella and insisted on my reading her La Princesse Coquette (a french book about a little girl that wants to wear dress-up clothes instead of the warm clothes her mother chooses for her.) Will this stage last forever? Probably not, but she'll probably never insist on only wearing jeans and a baseball hat either!

No comments: