Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Morning! (finally!)

Um yeah...it's January 17th and I haven't posted Christmas pictures yet! My old computer ran out of memory and I couldn't upload any additional pictures.  Now, I am finally able to catch up. I have a new computer (a VERY generous Christmas present) and a new desk. (Photos to come soon.)

And on to Christmas morning...

Waiting at the top of the stairs, like I used to do on Christmas morning when I was little...
 Austin LOVED the wooden parking garage

 Clayton was thrilled with his Light Brite






 Caroline was so happily surprised to get her favorite book, Dancing with Katya

 Austin loving his choo choos and train gates!
 And Clayton got what he asked Santa for...his own strand of Christmas lights
                                We had a quick Christmas breakfast (including Pioneer Woman's homemade cinnamon rolls) and then got ready to head to Glenview.

 Tornado? Robbery? No...just Christmas morning.  A very, very blessed Christmas morning.

No comments: