Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Home improvements!

We don't do a lot of home improvements at our house. Not for lack of wanting to, but more due to lack of time,  lack of funds, lack of research, lack of spaces that aren't touched by little hands, etc.
I do, however,  have 2 new updates that I love! 
I finally have a desk! No longer do I have to sit in a dark, cold basement to go on the computer! I have a new desk in the living room. I LOVE it! Thank you Ballard Designs for having a secretary desk that doesn't look totally out of place in a living room!
 And the super cool feature of the desk...it closes up! Ta Da!

 I searched a local thrift/Antique shop and found a cool, antiquey (is that a word?) chair.
Two coats of cream paint, and voila! A matching desk chair!

The second update...I finally found time to sew Caroline some curtains for her room. The pink walls she has requested may have to wait until spring. 

No comments: