Sunday, February 23, 2014

Catholic Schools Week

For Catholic Schools week, we got to take a peek inside the classroom and see some of the students' work. Here are their school pictures. I LOVE how they turned out. I never looked this cute in any of my school pictures!

 Caroline's Second Grade Class

Clayton's Kindergarten Class

I love all of the pictures and journal entries displayed for the kindergartners. SO precious to see and read!


 For Valentines day, they had to draw and write 3 things they loved. Yay! I made the list along with his ipod and flashlights :)
 I just love the creative spelling on this one.

 This is SO Clayton. He draws Christmas lights on the Christmas tree and makes sure to include the cord and the outlet where they are plugged in.
Clayton took this picture of his teacher, Mrs Nash (who lives in Winnetka!)
 CLayton has finally graduated from drawing stick figures, to semi-stick figures with clothes, fingers, and toes.

 Clayton and his 6th grade buddy. (All the kindergartners are teamed up with  "buddy" in 6th grade. They sit together at Mass, do special projects together, and write eachother notes. SO cute!


The second grade homework isn't displayed as much, but I did get to see Caroline's classroom and some of her artwork from art class!


No comments: