Thursday, October 15, 2015

September 25 - Spirit Run and Rosary Balloon Launch

September 25th was the St. Joseph Rosary balloon launch and Spirit run. 
The children all put their prayer requests on pieces of paper that they put inside the balloons. 
After praying the rosary, they released the balloons into the sky. It was such a beautiful morning and I would have been very sentimental about the whole ceremony had I not been suffering from kidney stones (unbeknownst to me at the time.) Instead of praying the rosary, I was praying fervently that God help me to not throw up in front of my children's entire school, parents, teachers,etc. (which would pretty much mean we would need to switch schools. ) Thankfully, He obliged, and I was able to make it until I got home and the full fury of kidney stones were unleashed. 
Spirit Run


 



 The event ended when a drone appeared and took an all school picture!

  


No comments: