Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Superbowl! Go Pack Go!

Yes - I am first and foremost a Chicago Bears fan. Of course, I would love to make Chicago Bears Jersey cookies. It was not meant to be. This was not our year. That said, I very enthusiastically and without reservation cheered on the Green Bay Packers. They are the only other team in the NFC North that I like. In fact, they are my 2nd favorite team in the NFL. I started loving them in the Favre years because watching Favre play (while he was still in Green Bay and before the whole nasty picture scandal) was an absolute joy. No one has as much passion for the game. Green Bay fans are HARD CORE and Lambeau Field is just about the coolest old school stadium in the country. So, I rooted for our "NFC North brothers" and a very deserving Aaron Rogers.

GO PACK GO!

No comments: