Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

I LOVE holidays! Can you tell...?
Making cute valentine treats for the kids to hand out at preschool.
Caroline made lollipop butterflies with 2 hearts as wings.

Clayton made heart-shaped krispie treats.

We had heart shaped food all day - heart eggs, heart toast, and even "sweetheart burgers" on heart shaped buns!

To make the house festive for Valentine's day, I made a paper heart garland.


The kids worked on valentines for family members.

Before bed, the kids went on a "heart hunt". Even Austin could participate this year!
Kevin put forth a lot of effort this year and secretly had the kids make me valentines and special bracelets and necklaces with their names on them.
After a very nice quiet dinner, just the two of us,he gave me beautiful salmon-colored roses and a big gift card to H&M.
I love my sweetheart! I am one lucky girl!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: